Friday 17 October 2008

a tweety tag



I've been tagged by the lovely Shellbells and ever-delightful Handmade Romance.  So here are 6 random tweet-delights about myself:

1.  I refuse to wear heels even though I'm a shortie.
2. I can't bite into icy poles.
3. Any conversation remotely scientific makes my eyes glaze over.
4. I firmly believe it is a man's job to take the bins out.
5. Mr Teacups doesn't agree with the above but does it for me anyway.
6. I have successfully taught Penny the puppy to "sit" and now have proof.

In other non-tag related news. I finally sat down to begin (and finish) my Birdcage Kit from this amazingly talented blogger AND a big, huge, ginormous thank you to Claire for awarding me my very first "Love Your Blog" award!

10 comments:

Melissa G said...

Such sweet photos. Both Penny and the little bird cage softie look so adorable.

Shellbells said...

I so agree with 3and 4!!! Thanks for playing. Penny lane is now not just a pretty face but a smart one too!!! I love Ric racs birdy cages and am waiting for a blue to be made sometime soon??? Hope so.

CurlyPops said...

Ditto for number 1 and number 4!

made by maude said...

Hee hee, number one made me giggle. Me too!!

Jodie said...

oh Penny looks like she might want to get hold of that little cage.

Evie said...

very cute pics. nice one on getting penny to sit. and mr teacups is a gem, setting a really good example to all those men out there!!! hint, hint...i know he will never read this but there is hope ; )

Joanna Goddard said...

i hardly ever wear heels too! :) flats are the best and sooo much comfier.

Joanna Goddard said...

ps. penny is SO cute!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love that photo of Penny. How gorgeous is she.

Cathy said...

What a gorgeous photo of Penny Lane - it is just so cute!