Wednesday 7 May 2008

softies for mirab-owl?


I have just finished my Owl Softie for Mirabel! Here he is sitting proudly on his perch in the Treetops house. Don't look too closely though as the wings were a bit more difficult than expected. He is a Teacups on Treetops original (the very first!) so I think I might call him Mr Treetop Mirab-Owl. Hopefully I will get some time to make a few more in the coming weeks... maybe some mini Owl-ettes could be cute. And of course it's dedicated to our very lovely friend Brown Owl

15 comments:

danica said...

He is adorable! You have a lovely blog too :)

Jodie said...

he is great - I especially love those owly eyes.

Michelle said...

He is great! Love your design, congrats!!

CurlyPops said...

He is so sweet.....gorgeous fabric combo and such sweet stitching detail! Well done!

Christie said...

Love it, very nice work on Mr Owl

Lonie said...

Absoutely adorable. He looks like he is asking for a hug!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous owl, he's very cute!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Yep, I'm with everyone else. He is just lovely.

Kirsty said...

Superb Danielle. He is super cute.

flossy-p said...

Well done! Your Mirab-owl is gorgeous!

p.s. thanks so much for your congrats too :)

Laura said...

He is sooo cute. I love his eyes and the lovely spring fabric you used for his body! I'm going to head over and find out more about Crafting for a cause.

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! SOo cute! I love the colors and his expression and lovely little wings! What a wonderful job you did!

Sherrin said...

I love your owl, he's very sweet... and clever name! ;o)

Anonymous said...

ooh! And would love to see some minis!! How fun!

Drewzel said...

Hooray! The owl is fab! (And has a cool name) :D