Saturday 24 May 2008

tagging time


I have this swap card on my inspiration board and every time I look at it those big brown eyes stare back at me. Do you think she looks sad, possibly pining over her lost love? Or do you think she is hiding something?... Her blank expression giving nothing away. The cup of tea and pink rose on the table are our only clues! Speaking of clues, here are a few to find out a bit more about me. I've been tagged by Catherine from Little Glowing Lights. It's my first time so here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
That would have been while I was studying at tafe... probably eyeing off my husband to be, cause that's where we met. Or I could have been taking a long lunch with the girls cause we tended to do that a bit too.

2. Five things on my to-do list today?
- The joy of grocery shopping on a Saturday (annoying, but necessary)
- Spend a gift voucher that expires next week (kinda fun, but not a store I usually shop at so not overly excited)
- Wrap up Little Miss Jenna and make a matching card for the birthday party tomorrow (yippee! I love party pies and cake)
- Cut out fabric for a little tote bag (I haven't made a tote before but been told it's super easy... wish me luck!)
- Post on my blog (I can mark this off my list very soon) 

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Chocolate, chocolate muffins, chocolate cake, chocolate teddy bear biscuits, chocolate gelati... all with a cup of tea. Is there a pattern?

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Live a life of craft 9 months of the year, and spend the remaining 3 months travelling around the globe. And in true beauty pageant style, save the planet and stop world hunger.

5. Places I have lived before?
I'm a Melbourne girl through and through.

Join in if you'd like :)


1 comment:

Laura said...

Great taggin info, it's always such fun to find out a bit about blog friends! I hope you managed to score all your things off your list and enjoy your party tomorrow :)